Have you ever just felt that a winter month just puts you in a weird mood (mine would be March). Others seem to think January or February as their funk months. There are so many things that are great about those months too that just seem to be overlooked. Even thought I have graduated from my therapy programs, I still have my days. Here are some of the things I have used to occupy myself from my funk.
- YOGA. The benefits are amazing (save that post for a rainy day).
- Reading your favorite books.
- Watching a funny Netflix shows (Like New Girl).
- Get 8-10 hours of blissful sleep.
- Keep your routine in check.
- Use a happy lamp!
- Don’t take the sunshine for granted.
- Listen to your favorite music in the morning when you are getting ready to start your day.
These few things are great for keeping that mid-winter funk. For whatever reason you are reading this, the sun will always be shining, you just have to keep going.